Google
Tech World Trend: Independent Developer Wants To Make Windows Mobile Sexy

Sunday 15 July 2007

Independent Developer Wants To Make Windows Mobile Sexy

Some people (myself included) still think that, for all it's visual shortcomings, Windows Mobile is still the best smartphone out there. Well, Flash developer Jason Jaegers wants to sexy up Windows Mobile, and has asked the question "WhoNeedsAniPhone?" I could explain the concept, but I'll just let these two pictures do all the talking:

Yeah, there are some other solutions out there, like SPB Smart Shell, but I didn't like interacting with that app at all. I have high hopes for this one, especially since it looks so much like Vista! Hopefully I get to try the beta soon.

Hey Microsoft, you should hire this guy and have him work on Windows Mobile 7.

No comments: